Howard Rose III
Associate Broker, Army(Ret)
Keller Williams Columbia Northeast
Find a Home
Northeast Columbia SC Home Sales and Real Estate Information
NE Columbia is one of the Fastest Growing Areas in the Midlands and in the State of South Carolina. NE Columbia is centrally located between Two Major Interstate Highways, I-20 and I-77 providing direct access to Fort Jackson-one of the Army's Largest Training Centers. Fort Jackson is home to US Army Drill Sergeant Instructor School, The US Army Recruiting and Retention School, The US Army Chaplin Center and School and both the US Army Adjutant General and Finance Training Schools, to see all of the schools on Fort Jackson, See Army Schools. NE Columbia is within 15 - 20 Minutes of Downtown Columbia, The University of South Carolina-Home of the Gamecocks, The Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, EdVenture - A Children's Museum, Columbia Museum of Art and so much more.
The Real Estate Market in Northeast Columbia SC offers homes for every walk of life. You have a choice of New Construction, Golf, Luxury, Waterfront Communities, and more right at your fingertips, Northeast Columbia Home Prices Range from $50,000 to $1,000,000 plus. Just take your pick.
NE Columbia is home to some of the most sought after neighborhoods. Just drive along Two Notch Road and you will come across three of the Most Prestigious Golf Communities in Northeast Columbia SC: Spring Valley, Wildewood, and The Woodlands. Here you will find Well Established Neighborhoods with Quality living, All in close proximity to Shopping, Award Winning Schools, and More.
On the northern most edge of NE Columbia in the city of Elgin you have one of the best Golf communities in the state, Woodcreek Farms. Woodcreek Farms has New Construction Luxury Homes, Custom Luxury Homes, Waterfront Luxury homes, and more. More Neighborhoods in Elgin include: Jacobs Creek and Forest Creek, two new home communities built by Great Southern Homes, Palmetto Plantation and Green Hill Parish.
Continue to drive North on Two Notch Road, will take you directly to Clemson Road, which is the Home of The Village of Sandhill. Here is where you will find some of the Best Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment around. One of the Newest Attractions is a State of the Art IMAX/RPX Movie Theater. Traveling further down Clemson Road and you will pass The Summit another Established Community that offers Several Individual Neighborhoods, such as Summit Hills, where you can new homes built by Great Southern Homes, Schools, a Public Library, and Business Complex’s.
Further down Clemson Road you will come to a couple of major cross roads, Hardscrabble and Longtown Road. Hardscrabble Road leads you to some Locally Owned Businesses, Shopping, Award Winning Schools, Apartments and Patio homes. Most of all, Hardscrabble road leads you to the Only Community in Northeast Columbia that has been Name "The Best Neighborhood to Live For 12 Consecutive Years” Lake Carolina. Lake Carolina is a Planned Unit Development that has over 30 different Subdivisions that offers everything from New Home Construction, Luxury, Waterfront living, Walking and biking trails, a 200 Plus Acre Lake where you can Fish, Swim, Boat and more.
Longtown Road offers Award Winning Schools, Small Businesses, Shopping and Several Smaller Newly Established Neighborhoods. On the southeastern edge of NE Columbia, in Blythewood, there are New Homes, Waterfront, Golf Course, Columbia Country Club, Windermere Country Club and Gated Communities. These Neighborhoods include: Longcreek Plantation, Club Colony, Crescent Lake, Heritage Forest, Deer Creek, Fox Meadow, and Windermere, just to name a few.
Northeast Columbia is also home to the Award Winning Richland Two School District with a Variety of School of Choice Programs. .
For more information on the Homes, Schools, Restaurants, Shopping, and Entertainment in Northeast Columbia SC please call or email: Howard Rose III of The Rose Team, Keller Williams Realty Columbia NE at 803-767-7219 - email@example.com.
WELCOME TO NORTHEAST COLUMBIA SC!
- * Blythewood SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- * Blythewood SC - Hunters Run (New Homes by Essex )
- Camden SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Cayce, SC Real Estate for Sale
- Chapin SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Columbia SC - Coldstream Subdivision
- Columbia SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Eastover SC Real Estate For Sale
- Elgin SC Real Estate For Sale
- Gaston SC Real Estate For Sale
- Golf Community - Cobblestone Park, Blythewood SC
- Golf Community - Spring Valley, NE Columbia
- Golf Community - Wildewood, NE Columbia SC
- Homes and Condos For Sale In Downtown Columbia SC
- Homes For Sale In Blythewood SC - Abney Hills Estates
- Homes For Sale in Forest Acres
- Homes For Sale in Richland 2 School District
- Homes For Sale In Spring Valley
- Hopkins SC Real Estate For Sale
- Irmo SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Lake Carolina Homes For Sale
- Lake Community - Woodlake Subdivision, NE Columbia
- Lake Murray Waterfont Home Sales
- Lake Wateree Lakefront Home Sales
- Lexington SC -Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Lugoff SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Northeast Columbia SC Real Estate and Homes For Sale
- Pelion SC Real Estate For Sale
- Prosperity SC - Home Sales, to include Waterfront
- Ridgeway SC Real Estate For Sale
- Southeast Columbia SC Real Estate - Commercial, Home & Land
- West Columbia SC - Commercial, Home & Land Sales
- Winnsboro SC Real Estate For Sale